Compass Rose Yacht Charters, LLC
We offer hourly, half day, full day or customized cruising packages for you and your significant other, your family, or your small corporate group. You may want to experience cruising the Merrimack River, the Annisquam River, or traveling along the Shoreline, as well as visiting harbors such as Rockport, Gloucester, Ipswich, Hampton, Portsmouth, Little Harbor (Wentworth by the Sea), Salem Harbor, Marblehead Harbor, or the Isle of Shoals. If a day at the beach by boat is what interests your group, there are several magnificent beaches that are available. If you have a desire to modify our daily cruise offerings, we will try to accommodate your personalized request.
WHAT TO BRING:
When you book with Compass Rose Yacht Charters, LLC, you need not concern yourself with anything more than your arrival. We will do everything possible to make your day, “A Day to Remember”.
If you have young children, it is recommended that you bring your own life preservers to fit them. We do have child life preservers available.
RESERVATIONS & RATES
For Reservations & Rates, please contact Captain Gig Michaud at
(978) 360-1223 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our rates are $175 per hour
(2 hour charters minimum).
- Should the Charter require constant “High Speed” underway operations, such as a whale watch cruise, or long travel to the Isles of Shoals, Rockport, Annisquam River, Gloucester Harbor, cruises to Marblehead, Salem, Manchester area, or a cruise to the Maine Coastline, a “fuel surcharge” of $175 will be added.
- Same day reservations and departures pending availability – payment in full required the day of the charter.
- 50% due 30 days prior to departure, final payment due the day of charter. Full refund or a reschedule date, if cruise cancellation is due to inclement weather, or family emergency.
- Group Size limited to 6 People (Not including Crew)
- ALCOHOL POLICY:
Our Guests are allowed to bring Alcohol, but Captain will monitor for modest consumption.
- FOOD POLICY:
Our Guests are allowed to bring their own choice of Foods.
- ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY:
AT NO TIME will ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES be brought aboard. “Zero Tolerance Policy” of U.S. Coast Guard strictly adhered to. Charter will terminate WITHOUT REFUND.
* Family Day on the Ocean
* Girls Day in the Sun
* Couples Day or Night Out
* Office Staff “Thank You”
* Corporate “Team Building”
* Client Appreciation Day
* Romantic Cruises
* Ceremonial Ashes